PrintED and SkillsUSA
PrintED and SkillsUSA Partner to Offer Skill Connect Assessments
To provide students with credentials that validate their mastery of competencies, and to help meet government education requirements, GAERF and SkillsUSA have established a partnership to offer online PrintED/SkillsUSA Skill Connect Assessments. These examinations test technical skills and knowledge with interactive questions enriched by animations, videos, drawings and photographs.
Students who achieve a passing score on any of the SkillsUSA/PrintED Co-branded assessments will be awarded a PrintED/SkillsUSA Student Certification in that subject area and the certificate will display GAERF, PrintED, and SkillsUSA logos. The certificate will be valid for two years past the date of the certificate.
Assessments Available for Purchase
- Advertising Design (to be discontinued May, 2018)
- Graphic Design (available fall of 2017- replaces Advertising Design)
- Digital Production Printing
- Graphic Communications (to be discontinued May, 2017)
- Introduction to Graphic Communications (replaces Graphic Communications)
- Screen Printing
- Digital File Preparation/Digital File Output
- Offset Press Operations/Binding & Finishing
SkillsUSA or PrintED Members: $10 per assessment
Non-Members: $20 per assessment
Assessment vouchers are non-refundable. Test vouchers are valid for one year from purchase date.
Acceptable Payment types: Check, money order, purchase order or credit card.
Pricing subject to change.