Features & Benefits
We've engaged industry, education and policy leaders to ensure that employers will recognize our assessments, help instructors validate their programs and provide career-seekers with proof of what they can do. Skill Connect Assessments are 100% industry driven and defined.
- Interactive - Animations allow assessment of a broader range of competencies than available paper-based or text-only assessments. The assessments are rigorous and relevant.
- Industry-driven – Developed by industry experts. Designed to meet the needs of education and industry.
- Responsive –Real-time assessment capability allows immediate grading and validation on student performance to standards and competencies. Includes instructor reports and printing of a certificate when the student achieves a successful score.
- Diverse – Assesses employability and technical skills in more than 40 unique areas
- Affordable – Designed with budgets of instructional programs and individual career seekers in mind
To maximize the value of the Skill Connect Assessments:
- Coordinate with State CTE Directors and local instructors to ensure Perkins IV alignment
- Print the certificate when a successful score is earned and take it to potential employers
- Engage community industry leaders in the process