Instructor and Administrator Assessment Preview
$10 for one time preview per assessment area
Thank you for your interest in Skill Connect Assessments. The instructor/administrator preview is intended to help you decide if the assessment would be beneficial for your organization and to help with preparing the students for testing.
You will be provided a sample test. The questions on the sample test are different then the questions on the live test offered for student testing. However, the competency areas on the preview test do align with the competency areas tested in the live tests.
These preview assessments are designed to assist instructors or administrators in becoming familiar with the mechanics and format of the Skill Connect Assessment questions. The previews are to be used only by educators and not shared with students. Students are encouraged to practice for the assessments by taking the 10-question demo assessments provided on the home page at: www.workforcereadysystem.org/demo.shtml.
- You will only be able to access the test once. If you do not complete the test it will not permit you to access it a second time to finish. It takes approximately one hour to complete. Please plan for the allotted time needed before accessing the test.
- You will receive a cut-score grade at the end of completing the preview test. The grade will not be not be stored in the system to access later. Please record your grade if you wish to retain a record of it.
- Reports & certificates are not available with a preview. However, reports and certificates for students are available when you purchase student assessments.
- You will be provided a preview username to access the assessment. When ordering assessments for students a different username will be assigned to the instructor/administrator provided in the order. You will not be able to access your schools data with the preview username
- A proctor is not required to administer a preview assessment. A proctor is only required for testing students.
- A credit card payment is due at the time you purchase the preview. Please have your credit card available when placing the preview order.
- You will receive instructions with your log-on information within 48 business hours. You may sign-up for multiple assessment courses but will only be permitted to access form D in each assessment once.