Purchase Skill Connect Assessments
Thank you for your interest in Skill Connect Assessments. During the ordering process you will be asked to provide the following information. Please have this information handy before proceeding with placing the order.
Required information to place the order:
- Contact Information: You will be prompted to provide contact information during the order process for the Onsite Assessment Coordinator, the Instructor of all assessment areas and a billing contact. Please have their names, valid email addresses and phone numbers available before you begin the ordering process. You will also be given the option to provide contact information for the State/District or Onsite Administrator who will receive a copy of the information sent to the Onsite Assessment Coordinator.
- Onsite Assessment Coordinator: Responsible for coordinating student/examinee testing. The Onsite Assessment Coordinator will be emailed testing instructions, enrollment keys to register students/examinee’s and the passcodes required to unlock the assessments for testing.
The Onsite Assessment coordinator is responsible for selecting a proctor to administer the test and for providing the testing instructions and testing codes to the proctor. Your school/organization is responsible for ensuring you are abiding to state education privacy laws when selecting a proctor. SkillsUSA recommends selecting a proctor who does not teach the same area of study as the assessment being administered.
- Instructor: The teacher for the class of the assessment area you are ordering. The name you provide as the instructor will be emailed a username to access the grade reports and will have the capability to print certificates for students who have met the cut-score of the assessment.
- State/District/Onsite Administrator (Optional): The administrator will be emailed a copy of the testing instructions, enrollment keys to register students/examinee’s and the passcodes required to unlock the assessments for testing.
- Payment Type: You will be prompted to provide the form of payment during the ordering process. Acceptable payments are: Check, purchase order, credit card or prepaid invoices. Have your P.O. number or credit card number available if paying by one of these methods before you begin the order.
- Billing Contact: A billing contact name and email address will be required. An automated invoice will be sent to the billing contact email address.
License expiration date and refund policy:
- The test license is usable from date of purchase until the end of the school year up until July 31.
- Assessment licenses are non-refundable if not used.
- Assessment licenses are non-transferable between assessment areas or to another school year.
Order turn-around time
Your order will be processed within 48 business hours of placing the order. If the Onsite Coordinator or Instructor does not receive an email within that time frame please check your SPAM box or contact us to resend the information.