Instructor/Administrator Skill Connect™ Assessment ResourcesFeatures & Benefits | Reliable | Assessment Areas | Experience it | Planning for Perkins IV?
Experience what our assessments look like and find out what competencies are tested by taking our short demonstrations or print a copy of the assessment blueprint.
- Teacher Preparation Guides are available for assessments Carpentry, Cosmetology, Criminal Justice/Crime Scene investigation, Television (Video) Production, Nurse Assisting and Welding. The guides will be included as part of the assessment purchase and will be accessible online in the test system to the instructor. Log-on as the instructor and click the link at the top of the screen “Teacher Preparation Guide”.
- Take a short 10-question demonstration of the type of questions you can expect to see in the assessment.
- Refer to the blueprint of each assessment area. The blueprint describes the standards, competencies, and academic skills tied to each assessment.
- Resources for industry standard curriculum/study guides.
- Permitted aids/tools during testing.
- PDP Online and CSEP:
To assist students in passing the Employability Assessment, follow these links in purchasing SkillsUSA premier employability skills curriculum - Professional Development Program for high school students and Career Skills Education Program for college/postsecondary students.
- To assist students in passing the Customer Service Assessment, follow this link to purchase the SkillsUSA Customer Service Training Program.
- Training Webinars for instructors and administrators to better prepare students for the Skill Connect Assessments.
- CLICK HERE to purchase assessments for student testing.