Instructor/Administrator Skill Connect™ Assessment ResourcesFeatures & Benefits | Reliable | Assessment Areas | Experience it | Planning for Perkins IV?
Experience what our assessments look like and find out what competencies are tested by taking our short demonstrations or print a copy of the assessment blueprint.
- Teacher Preparation Guides are available at no cost to help prepare students for testing. Your feedback is valuable. Please take our online survey after using the guide to help us determine content for future guides and periodical updates.
- Take a short 10-question demonstration of the type of questions you can expect to see in the assessment.
- Refer to the blueprint of each assessment area. The blueprint describes the standards, competencies, and academic skills tied to each assessment.
- Resources for industry standard curriculum/study guides.
- Permitted aids/tools during testing.
- PDP Online and CSEP:
To assist students in passing the Employability Assessment, follow these links in purchasing SkillsUSA premier employability skills curriculum - Professional Development Program for high school students and Career Skills Education Program for college/postsecondary students.
- To assist students in passing the Customer Service Assessment, follow this link to purchase the SkillsUSA Customer Service Training Program.
- Training Webinars for instructors and administrators to better prepare students for the Skill Connect Assessments.
- CLICK HERE to purchase assessments for student testing.